CONSIDERING THE FATHER’S MAJESTY
As I am sitting outside delighting in this glorious and beautiful morning, I would love for you to be blessed with considering the Father’s majesty and His creation all around. Why? Because even the heavens declare the glory of God and everything around us proclaim the work of His hand. He has made everything beautiful for its own time.
PSALM 66:5 “COME AND SEE WHAT GOD HAS DONE, HOW AWESOME HIS WORKS IN MAN’S BEHALF!
If you have actively overworked your body in this winter season by overindulging with food and drink, then this is a great time to “downsize.”
Give your body a break!
That’s why I am calling a fast! Fasting from…
- excessive food
- excessive drink
- excessive talking
- excessive thinking of toxic thoughts
- wrong mindset
- every conversation in our mind that is negative
INDULGING ON THE LORD AND FEASTING ON SPIRITUAL NOURISHMENT
Instead of only focusing on “downsizing” …let’s indulge on the Lord and feast on spiritual food and nourishment….
- indulge on His goodness
- feasting at His table
- indulge soaring as an eagle in the heavenly realm while praising
- being caught away while worshiping
- praying in the Spirit and singing a new song being caught up in the rhythm of heaven
- overabundance of the time spend with the Lord receiving His fatness, His anointing
- an overabundance of lovely thoughts towards Him and with your mind fixed on Him
- overabundance of reading and meditating His Word, actually becoming a part of eating His flesh and drinking His blood, being united with the Living Word
- indulging on positioning yourself to receive visions and dreams from the Lord
- overabundance of intercession birthed by the Holy Spirit.. weeping and carrying His heart
- profuse enjoyment by walking (barefoot) on the grass or sand while enjoying the Father’s handiwork
- abundant rejoicing while setting time apart and giving your body as a living sacrifice experiencing His freedom and overflowing life
Start focusing on indulging and upgrading your spiritual nourishment!
The Lord desires to fatten up your soul with godly input.
EYES WIDE OPEN AND EARS TO HEAR
With eyes wide open, spiritually and physically, may you SEE clearly God’s fingerprints in your everyday life as you indulge in His goodness. May you HEAR clearly more and more revelation of the plans and purposes of your Father’s heart for you.
BELOW LINKS WILL TAKE YOU TO A FEW BOOKS AS A SUGGESTION
MARVELING AT HIS MAJESTY,